Saturday, October 20, 2007

What a week it's been!

How time flies. The week's gone by and I'm so glad that it's the weekend.

Had a rough time in the office this week and was really very very down. I guess it showed coz my colleagues bought me flowers, which they've never done before and it's so unlike them. So sweet can die!! I was really so touched that I almost teared. It's nice to know that there are people in the company that you can turn to for support isn't it?

Well... life goes on and I'm taking it one step and a time, trying not to get too demoralised whenever my self esteem gets stomped on by the boss. It's just a job. Nothing's worth this much pain yah?

Anyway, I certainly have something to look forward to this coming week... I'm going to India for the first time, even though it's just for business. I've been getting really great advice on beating the Delhi Belly too, such as "don't worry, everybody get's it on their first trip there" or "you'll get something for sure, it all depends on whether it's coming out from the front or back" or "prepare yourself man...". Yup, really penetratingly deep stuff here.

So I'll be away for a week, and I'm hoping to be able to squeeze in some time to do something touristy such as visit the Taj. Afterall, what's a visit to India without seeing the Taj... sacreligious!

1 comment:

SIG said...

Oh wow, how interesting. But poor girl having exams no? Have fun on your travel.

Mos-burgerlicious

Mos-burgerlicious
Eeky sticky fingers covered with ketchup. Tish trying out Mos Burger's yummy fries for the first time.