Saturday, October 20, 2007

Galloping away at Pasir Ris





Tisha and I decided to get in some exercise this morning since it was nice and cool. Besides daddy had to go to work for a bit. And trust me, this exercise thingy doesn't happen often so it's a MAJOR achievement for us girls. We took a lovely long walk down to Gallop Stables (Pasir Ris Carpark C for those who don't know of its existence), where we indulged in a bit of horsey feeding and Tisha took a pony ride.






After a hectic week, it was really so nice to just sit there and watch the kids play with the horses and watch the animals as they go about their business... speaking of which, whoa... watch out for the poop. Never stand behind them coz two things could happen. You could either get kicked or get pooped on.

2 comments:

SIG said...

Eh! I want to go!!! I've been wanting to go for ages. My girl loves horses! One day we plan, ok?

SIG said...

OMG! I didn't know you are Taurean! Me too! It's nice discovering this new old friend. ;)

Mos-burgerlicious

Mos-burgerlicious
Eeky sticky fingers covered with ketchup. Tish trying out Mos Burger's yummy fries for the first time.